In addition to releasing two new iPad Apps, Adobe Collage and Adobe Proto on Friday last week Adobe also released updates to Adobe Photoshop Touch and Adobe Ideas.
|| What’s New in Photoshop Touch
- You may now increase the resolution to 2048×2048 with 10 layers. Default is 1600×1600 with 16 layers, but you can change it in Preferences.
- Automatic synchronization with Creative Cloud
- Available in 6 languages (English, French, German, Japanese, Spanish, Italian)
- Added export to PSD and PNG via Camera Roll or email.
- Improved rotate and flip image workflow.
- Added ability to transfer images to desktop via iTunes.
- Added two new Tutorials.
- Added four new Effects (Watercolor Paint, HDR Look, Soft Light and Soft Skin).
|| What’s New in Adobe Ideas
- Sync your artwork to Adobe Creative Cloud to easily access for further refinement using Illustrator® CS5* or CS6. (Requires a downloadable plug-in for Illustrator CS5.x)
- Access to Creative Cloud gives you 2GB of cloud storage plus the ability to sync between tablet and desktop, access files from the web, and easily share with others.
To find out what’s in the Creative Cloud membership – available today – get the scoop from our Senior Director of Products, Jeff Veen: “Introducing the Creative Cloud.” Also, be sure to enter to win a free 3-month Creative Cloud membership in our “30 Days of Giveaways” Sweepstakes.
Adobe Photoshop Touch
- Current Version: 1.4.1