Adobe just released its very popular photo editing tool originally for iPad, Photoshop Touch on iPhone and Android. That’s right you can now have the power of Photoshop Touch on your iPhone or your iPad. This new App offers a touch friendly interface to the functions that users will need the most when editing and compositing images on their iPhone. I have to say I’m even more excited to see Photoshop Touch on iPhone than I was when it was released for iPad. The simple reason is that I take way more photos with my iPhone camera than I do with my iPad and therefore I’m more likely to use a photo editing App on my iPhone than my iPad. Also since Photoshop Touch works with Adobe Creative Cloud I can start an edit on my iPhone and finish it on my iPad or Photoshop on the desktop if I choose.
Adobe Photoshop Touch for phone offers powerful new capabilities for smartphone users:
· Enhance images using popular Photoshop features such as layers, selection tools, filters, tonal and color adjustments
· Apply effects and add graphical text for endless creative possibilities
· Edit images as large as 12 megapixels with layers
· Combine images together quickly using the Scribble Selection feature, and easily refine your selection with the Refine Edge tool
· Automatically sync images to Adobe Creative Cloud™ with free 2GB of storage
Yes you can also get it for Android here.
To make it even better, get one of these
Brushing with your finger is ok, but if you want more precision I highly recommend getting one of these Wacom Bamboo Styluses for touch screens.
You can get one here.